Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

ZolliStar's Discussions (399)

Discussions Replied To (345) Replies Latest Activity

"I would need the link.  My APAP is a RemStar Auto A-Flex. I don't know if the numbe…"

ZolliStar replied Oct 19, 2013 to SleepyHead Software: Help!

6 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Terry Vella

"I guess it's a Gergen: It comes in container emblazoned with the words "Gergen's Lab…"

ZolliStar replied Oct 11, 2013 to Where Can I Donate A CPAP Machine?

4 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by ZolliStar

"I am now proud owner of two, count 'em two, APAPs.  I'm also using (and will detail…"

ZolliStar replied Oct 10, 2013 to Where Can I Donate A CPAP Machine?

4 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by ZolliStar

"I read the manual for the RemStar and noticed that one cannot wipe out blower hours.…"

ZolliStar replied Oct 7, 2013 to Reset my data

4 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by ZolliStar

"Now THAT'S a thought: use filtered water that I also allow to sit for a day or longe…"

ZolliStar replied Oct 4, 2013 to Do I really need distilled water? In other words: What's wrong with using tap water?

8 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Mary Z

"Thanks for the advice, Terry. Another advantage that you (probably) have: You (prob…"

ZolliStar replied Oct 3, 2013 to Do I really need distilled water? In other words: What's wrong with using tap water?

8 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Mary Z

"Good friends had a beloved poodle who did, indeed, die peacefully in her sleep. She…"

ZolliStar replied Oct 1, 2013 to Seeking advice re: buying a REMstar Auto A-Flex on Craig's List

13 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Terry Vella

"Some 18 months ago I had to (finally) put my dog to sleep. I remember well the mara…"

ZolliStar replied Sep 27, 2013 to Seeking advice re: buying a REMstar Auto A-Flex on Craig's List

13 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Terry Vella

"Wise advice. I decided to let this time go by, courtesy of Terry Vela's advice. BUT…"

ZolliStar replied Sep 27, 2013 to Seeking advice re: buying a REMstar Auto A-Flex on Craig's List

13 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Terry Vella

" Terry, I just called the man to tell him that I won't be buying the APAP. Thanks f…"

ZolliStar replied Sep 21, 2013 to Seeking advice re: buying a REMstar Auto A-Flex on Craig's List

13 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Terry Vella

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service