Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Russell Macmillan's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ginny...I don't use an oral appliance, but I do use a chin strap..the ultimate ch…"

Russell Macmillan replied Aug 19, 2011 to CPAP + oral appliance???

13 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Ginny Edmundson

"Have you gone for a sleep study test?  If you have insomnia obviously you are not sl…"

Russell Macmillan replied Jul 19, 2011 to

just now

"Hi Ginny, I encourage you to checkout the Ultimate Chinstrap - http://www.ultimatech…"

Russell Macmillan replied Apr 4, 2011 to chin strap

2 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Russell Macmillan

"I understand your frustration with finding a chin strap that really works.  I have t…"

Russell Macmillan replied Mar 14, 2011 to chin straps

5 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Tom Henderson

"Hi Steven, I used a Nasal Mask myself for several months in combination with the Ult…"

Russell Macmillan replied Mar 7, 2011 to Ultimate Chin Strap - New Product Now Available

30 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ginny Edmundson

"Hi Rooster, I appreciate your comments.  You are spot on with your analysis and brin…"

Russell Macmillan replied Mar 1, 2011 to Ultimate Chin Strap - New Product Now Available

30 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ginny Edmundson

"No problem Gordon.  I'm glad that you were able to find a strap that works for you a…"

Russell Macmillan replied Feb 28, 2011 to Ultimate Chin Strap - New Product Now Available

30 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ginny Edmundson

"Hi sleepycarol, Thank you for your feedback.  Yes, I use the Ultimate Chin Strap eve…"

Russell Macmillan replied Feb 28, 2011 to Ultimate Chin Strap - New Product Now Available

30 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ginny Edmundson

"Hi Chris, The strap is connected using velcro so it can be released fairly quickly.…"

Russell Macmillan replied Feb 27, 2011 to Ultimate Chin Strap - New Product Now Available

30 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ginny Edmundson

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service