Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Ruth Rayceen's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"I started with a salt water sinus rinse, it worked fairly well. I heard about the ne…"

Ruth Rayceen replied Apr 27, 2009 to Nasal Irrigation NeilMed Sinus Rinse or Neti Pot?

6 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Mike

"When I began CPAP in January, my doctor told me to use distilled water in humidifier…"

Ruth Rayceen replied Apr 16, 2009 to Legionnaires' disease and Tap Water in CPAP

2 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Ruth Rayceen

"I join in appreciation and awe of the sleep professionals who come to this site to g…"

Ruth Rayceen replied Apr 16, 2009 to Thanks Sleepguide

24 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by RockRpsgt

"I personally empathize with those who had, or having a variety of problems with slee…"

Ruth Rayceen replied Apr 14, 2009 to How Long Did It Take to Get Used to Your Machine?

34 Apr 16, 2009

"Great comparison Judy - If we are lucky to keep an doctor over a period of time, I t…"

Ruth Rayceen replied Apr 13, 2009 to Is The Epworth Sleepiness Scale A Reliable Indicator of Sleep Apnea. For Everyone?

18 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Ruth Rayceen

"I went to a pulmonologist to see about a persistant lung condition. She never gave m…"

Ruth Rayceen replied Apr 13, 2009 to What Kind of Doctor Do You All Use?

27 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by peter stoddart

"Judy, I guessed what you were like from your first reply - I wasn't wrong, your last…"

Ruth Rayceen replied Apr 11, 2009 to Is The Epworth Sleepiness Scale A Reliable Indicator of Sleep Apnea. For Everyone?

18 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Ruth Rayceen

"Judy - I could have written your post. Why go to bed when there is something - anyth…"

Ruth Rayceen replied Apr 10, 2009 to Is The Epworth Sleepiness Scale A Reliable Indicator of Sleep Apnea. For Everyone?

18 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Ruth Rayceen

"i n k - I n the first paragraph you describe the Epworth as a tool - I agree. In the…"

Ruth Rayceen replied Apr 10, 2009 to Is The Epworth Sleepiness Scale A Reliable Indicator of Sleep Apnea. For Everyone?

18 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Ruth Rayceen

"Thanks Mike - You are the voice of sanity in a crazy world, and you encourage me-as…"

18 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Ruth Rayceen

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service