Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Terry Vella's Discussions (267)

Discussions Replied To (266) Replies Latest Activity

"Mary, hope your well, I believe bi-flex on the Philips is like EPR on the Resmed and…"

Terry Vella replied Mar 29, 2014 to Using comfort features

6 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Mary Z

"ZolliStar, good idea taking the Simcard, the card reader should have a USB bit at th…"

Terry Vella replied Oct 20, 2013 to SleepyHead Software: Help!

6 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Terry Vella

"ZolliStar,             It should work Ok on thet model, the link where the download…"

Terry Vella replied Oct 20, 2013 to SleepyHead Software: Help!

6 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Terry Vella

"No worries Zollistar, have you downloaded the software or do you need the link? I ca…"

Terry Vella replied Oct 19, 2013 to SleepyHead Software: Help!

6 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Terry Vella

"Mary, yes I hadn't seen you for a while on there, I like it because of the number of…"

Terry Vella replied Oct 6, 2013 to Reset my data

4 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by ZolliStar

"Mary, I have wiped my data once by accident but don't remember how I did it. I think…"

Terry Vella replied Oct 5, 2013 to Reset my data

4 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by ZolliStar

"Zollistar, yes I do, 2 litre's isn't that heavy and the shopping centre is fairly cl…"

Terry Vella replied Oct 5, 2013 to Do I really need distilled water? In other words: What's wrong with using tap water?

8 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Mary Z

"Zollistar, filtered water should be fine. I'm lucky here in Australia you can buy a…"

Terry Vella replied Oct 3, 2013 to Do I really need distilled water? In other words: What's wrong with using tap water?

8 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Mary Z

"Thank you Mary"

Terry Vella replied Oct 2, 2013 to Seeking advice re: buying a REMstar Auto A-Flex on Craig's List

13 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Terry Vella

"Thanks for the advice Zollistar, I'm Ok with it now but my wife won't let go, I don'…"

Terry Vella replied Sep 28, 2013 to Seeking advice re: buying a REMstar Auto A-Flex on Craig's List

13 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Terry Vella

RSS

© 2017   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service