Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Barb Van Siclen's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Kristy, I have been using Cpap for about 6 months and have wondered about the connec…"

Barb Van Siclen replied Jan 18, 2012 to Correlation with caffeine and difficulty using therapy?

11 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by RockRpsgt

"Lynn,  Thank you for your posting. I appreciate it and will check out the info.  Hap…"

Barb Van Siclen replied Jan 1, 2012 to My AHIs are increasing on CPAP. Can anyone help me?

16 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by The SleepGuide Crew

"Mary, thanks for your post. I appreciate your thoughts and hope your sleep test prov…"

Barb Van Siclen replied Dec 30, 2011 to 2012, call to post (long)

13 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Mary Z

"Hi Mary, Thank you for your information and comments. No, not any better. Now my AHI…"

Barb Van Siclen replied Dec 29, 2011 to My AHIs are increasing on CPAP. Can anyone help me?

16 Jan 4, 2012

"Thanks so much, Rich. I'd love to get software to read more data daily to help me se…"

Barb Van Siclen replied Dec 26, 2011 to My AHIs are increasing on CPAP. Can anyone help me?

16 Jan 4, 2012

"Thanks, Terry. You said you have a resmed autoset with pressure of 4-12. Does that m…"

Barb Van Siclen replied Dec 26, 2011 to My AHIs are increasing on CPAP. Can anyone help me?

16 Jan 4, 2012

"Hi Mary, Thank you for your help.  Even tho it's harder for me, I'll try sleeping on…"

16 Jan 4, 2012

"Thank you. Barb "

Barb Van Siclen replied Jul 3, 2011 to Has anyone asked for a copy of the sleep study computer printout?

11 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Barb Van Siclen

"Thank you, Marcia. I'm in the process of calling one to make an appointment. Just go…"

Barb Van Siclen replied Jul 3, 2011 to Has anyone asked for a copy of the sleep study computer printout?

11 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Barb Van Siclen

"Thank you, Marcia. I don't have a sleep doctor. Am realizing I need to find one. Wil…"

Barb Van Siclen replied Jun 26, 2011 to Has anyone asked for a copy of the sleep study computer printout?

11 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Barb Van Siclen

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service