Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Sherry Rachauskas's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Gordon,   Not arguing with your advice, just everyone cannot use bleach w/o some pro…"

Sherry Rachauskas replied Mar 6, 2012 to Be Careful at Your Sleep Center

85 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Wade Hampton

"I guess this is good to discuss, and always be aware of what is being put into your…"

Sherry Rachauskas replied Mar 5, 2012 to Be Careful at Your Sleep Center

85 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Wade Hampton

"Thank you everyone for your kind words. Loss of sleep has to be the most horrible ex…"

Sherry Rachauskas replied Feb 17, 2012 to Computers WILL Impair Your Ability To Sleep!

66 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by ZolliStar

"Well Bob, I guess I'm having a hard time understanding your comments after all the d…"

Sherry Rachauskas replied Feb 16, 2012 to Computers WILL Impair Your Ability To Sleep!

66 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by ZolliStar

"Sorry all I forgot to check back last night to see if any questions. But I see the c…"

Sherry Rachauskas replied Feb 16, 2012 to Computers WILL Impair Your Ability To Sleep!

66 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by ZolliStar

"Hi! I have been through all of this with my daughter and myself. I have the sleep a…"

Sherry Rachauskas replied Feb 15, 2012 to Computers WILL Impair Your Ability To Sleep!

66 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by ZolliStar

"I am so sorry! I was diagnosed a little over a year ago, and I will not go to bed w/…"

Sherry Rachauskas replied Jan 28, 2011 to Reminder of how serious sleep apnea can be

53 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Remy Thierry

"Yes, I have had terrible brain fade! At least that's what I called it. I run a call…"

Sherry Rachauskas replied Mar 7, 2010 to memory loss- recovery with cpap use?

29 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Holly Glaser

"Everyone is right on with this!! I was also told that John Candy died from a heart a…"

Sherry Rachauskas replied Feb 9, 2010 to Can one die from not wearing their CPAP mask? If so, from what exactly?

34 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by j n k

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service