Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Awake In America (Dave J.)'s Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I worked as an investigative journalist and editor for newspapers and magazines for…"

Awake In America (Dave J.) replied May 15, 2010 to Occupations of Sleep Apneans

63 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Anna Gree

"You can also get Control III at: http://www.awakeinamerica.org/eShop/ or http://www.…"

Awake In America (Dave J.) replied Jan 10, 2010 to Links to More CPAP and Sinus Infection Information

14 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Awake In America (Dave J.)

"sleepycarol, Control III is a hospital-grade disinfectant that may be used for disin…"

Awake In America (Dave J.) replied Jan 9, 2010 to Links to More CPAP and Sinus Infection Information

14 Jan 10, 2010

"This is a list of microorganisms that could possibly contaminate CPAP or BiPAP equip…"

Awake In America (Dave J.) replied Jan 9, 2010 to Links to More CPAP and Sinus Infection Information

14 Jan 10, 2010

"Apneic has worked for me for almost a decade. If further explanation is needed, wel…"

Awake In America (Dave J.) replied Jan 9, 2010 to How to Identify Ourselves

65 Jan 9, 2010

"It may be cute, but using it has a host of legal issues which must be addressed, inc…"

Awake In America (Dave J.) replied Nov 12, 2009 to How to Identify Ourselves

65 Jan 9, 2010

"Carol: I buy two cases (12 gallons) at a time at Wal-Mart for 59 cents each. Water t…"

Awake In America (Dave J.) replied Oct 6, 2009 to How Easy is it to get Distilled Water

19 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Mary Z

"I like how the list is coming along, Rock. I hope you're getting good study cues for…"

Awake In America (Dave J.) replied Sep 10, 2009 to Drug Education for Drug Education program.

40 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Rock Conner RRT

"Not sure, Judy. I see lists that scare me to death, and when talking to people wonde…"

Awake In America (Dave J.) replied Sep 10, 2009 to Drug Education for Drug Education program.

40 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Rock Conner RRT

"Rock: Here's a heck of what seems to be a formularly for one person's daily medicati…"

Awake In America (Dave J.) replied Aug 12, 2009 to Drug Education for Drug Education program.

40 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Rock Conner RRT

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service