Join Our Newsletter

New? Free Sign Up

Then check our Welcome Center to a Community Caring about Sleep Apnea diagnosis and Sleep Apnea treatment:

CPAP machines, Sleep Apnea surgery and dental appliances.

CPAP Supplies

Latest Activity

Steven B. Ronsen updated their profile
Mar 5
Dan Lyons updated their profile
Mar 7, 2022
99 replied to Mike's discussion SPO 7500 Users?
"please keep me updated about oximeters "
Dec 4, 2021
Stefan updated their profile
Sep 16, 2019
Profile IconBLev and bruce david joined SleepGuide
Aug 21, 2019

Steven Y. Park, MD's Discussions (330)

Discussions Replied To (213) Replies Latest Activity

"Downs children have underdeveloped mid faces, which leads to redundant soft palate t…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Mar 11, 2012 to 2 year old son makes 'reverse snorting' sounds (exhale breath) in nasal passage. looking for explanation.

4 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Mike

"I blogged about this here. We know that having a sleep problem in itself (insomnia o…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Feb 28, 2012 to Sleeping Pills Kill or Is Something Else Going On?

11 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by ZolliStar

"Kate, A tracheotomy is a routine and simple surgical procedure that does not requir…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Feb 12, 2012 to Looking For a Surgeon in Omaha Nebraska

3 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Mike

"I think she may be taking her doctor's statement out of context. Too high xPAP press…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Dec 14, 2011 to CPAP Can Cause Central Sleep Apnea?

19 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Mike

"While I agree that there may be a connection between the two conditions, no one will…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Dec 3, 2011 to Sleep Apnea, Hearing Loss and Thickened Blood

17 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Steven Y. Park, MD

"Alice, Sorry, but not too many sleep doctors or otolaryngologists will prescribe CP…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied Dec 3, 2011 to Sleep Apnea, Hearing Loss and Thickened Blood

17 Dec 3, 2011

"Do you realize that anxiety, ADHD, nighttime awakenings, and limb movements can be a…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied May 18, 2011 to Six Big Kid Sleep Problems

1 May 18, 2011

"Although dental devices don't work as well for people with severe sleep apnea, it do…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied May 17, 2011 to Dental Devices Helpful?

26 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by steven firshein

"Chris,   You can think of the Pillar procedure as another variation of a soft palata…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied May 13, 2011 to Pillar oral implant

7 May 15, 2011
Reply by Chris H

"Ms. Day,   My Ask Dr. Park programs are free to listen to, but are paid products aft…"

Steven Y. Park, MD replied May 12, 2011 to Ask Dr. Park: How To Clear Your Stuffy Nose

3 May 12, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service